Thursday, August 26, 2004

The Scrolls

My name is Carl and one of my hobbies is Scroll Sawing, another is writing, this is why I call the blog Scrollers Scrolls. My grammer will often be incorrect, and although there is a spell checker, I am sure I will never use it.
I hope to write memoirs and tales to stimulate the imagination. I have a unique writing style, some will enjoy and some will pass by. I have no problem with that. I am writing for my enjoyment, if you enjoy it to then thats a bonus.
If you would like to see some of my Scroll Saw work you can check out http://www.geocities.com/canadianscroller/. Once I figure out the advanced features I will post pictures on here to. All things in good time.

Enjoy. Carl

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Moon said...

Wow that was fast...lol...I am gonna tap myself on the back for suggesting it . I knew I was good , just not that good hehe. ....Seriously though Carl, I am thrilled you are a fellow blogger now. hugs xoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home