Thursday, September 02, 2004

Comments

A comment, a comment, MY KINGDOM FOR A COMMENT!!!

I once had a thought, that I could write publicly, somewhat like the scrawling on a bathroom wall. But attached to that thought was a thin wisp of an idea, feedback. If I could write and get feedback then my writing would improve.

But I fear the wisp is broken. Either that or no one has reached this page from the obscurities of the net. The modern partyline of the century. Drop me a line!

scroller@shaw.ca

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Moon said...

I read all your stuff and enjoy it very much....so chop chop...I am waiting for more. hehed

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Mark Shellhammer said...

I know just how you feel friend. I once had a broken wisp too, and it made me feel wousy. Keep writing, for your own sanity, and maybe for posterity too because there aren't many bloggers out there who are writers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home